$1-$499 – Clarity.fm Call
You pay by the minute. We go rapid-fire through as many of your questions as you like.
Many of these calls revolve around helping freelance writers think through pricing and billing, getting more freelance writing clients, and attracting better clients.
Want to level up your freelancing business and get ahead in your personal finances? This is a good place to start.
$500 – Coaching Session
I can help you gain clarity around what in your business needs fixing or attention…
- Maybe you want to create a product, guide, or course, but you’re not sure where to start.
- Maybe you want to raise your prices, but you’re afraid that will scare away your existing clients.
- Maybe you want to get serious about blogging and content marketing, but you’re not sure what to write about or how to stay consistent.
Even if you’re not exactly sure what your top priority is, I can help you figure out what to do next and why.
We can spend the first 10-15 minutes peeling back the layers and figuring out what is preventing you from making meaningful progress toward your goals.
Read the testimonial below. Then, answer a few short questions here: https://austinlchurch.typeform.com/to/Lk97Vx.
(I’ll then follow up with you so that we can get a date in the calendar.)
$1250 – Roadmapping
We spend 90 minutes peeling back the layers of your challenge or goal in order to help you gain clarity, set direction, and identify next steps.
These sessions generally focus on one of three areas:
- Business development
- Marketing strategy, or
- Content strategy
We can also troubleshoot a major problem or bottleneck in your business—for example, How you can raise your rates? Or, how you can recruit better talent? Or, how can you find more high-paying clients?
Examples of Past Roadmapping Sessions
- Media Production Company – Outlining minimum marketable feature set for photo editing app
- Higher Ed Consultant – Designing strategy to get more speaking gigs
- Registered Investor Advisor – Scoping out website redesign project
- Entrepreneur & Tech Consultant – Creating Table of Contents for LinkedIn blogging, thought leadership, and personal branding
- Attorney – Developing brand statements and positioning for a website redesign
- iOS Dev Agency – Developing content strategy for website redesign, blogging, internal process documents, and marketing automation
- Agency Owner – Curating executive story for thought leadership and blogging in order to land more speaking engagements
I like to ask a lot of questions to figure out your real needs and potential wins.
Once we wrap up our time together, I will prepare a formal roadmap that you can use to achieve whatever we discussed. You will have an accurate understanding of the timeline, budget, and desired outcomes.
Okay. Sounds good. What do I do next?
Answer these questions for me, and I’ll follow up with instructions.
$1500+ per Month – Marketing Consulting
If you want to grow your business, then I want to help.
Ongoing engagements are fulfilling because I get to stick around and see the fruits of my labor (and yours too).
Consistency trumps everything in marketing.
We need time to assess what’s working and what isn’t. We may need to do design and development. We may need to change your positioning and rewrite your messaging.
We may need to map out and implement a complete online marketing funnel.
But it will be worth it. Just read Todd’s testimonial below.
Don’t worry… You don’t have to jump into an $18,000 per year commitment.
We’ll start with Roadmapping. Answer these questions for me, and I’ll follow up with instructions.